IS THERE ANOTHER UNTOLD HISTORY to THE MARTIAL ARTS?
What if we had the opportunity to be able to go back in time and ask those great thinkers and writers, those warriors and fighters why they did what they did and what they think of how we are doing today!
What an opportunity to discover the Untold History of the Martial Arts!
* Was Lao Tzu the original productivity guru?
* Did Chang San Feng abandon his soul-mate for the gift of immortality?
* How did Yang Lu Chan blatantly copy the Chen form and not get sued?
* Why did Yang Chen Fu abandon the "martial" in Tai Chi?
* What was Bruce Lee like to work with?
* Why did Carl Jung insist on taking away Lee's nunchaku?
* What did Chuck Norris and Krishnamurti talk about over pizza?
* What did Alan Watts have to say to the Shaolin Priests?
* What happens when someone tries to copyright Taoism?
Lao (Leave it alone)Tzu
Chang San Feng
Yang Lu Chan (The Invincible)
Yang Chen Fu (The Rotund)
Cheng Man Ching
Alan (The Wiggle) Watts
Carl Jung (Nunchaku Please)
Plus lots more....
On this special anniversary, treat yourself to a copy of One Last thing: The Untold History of the Martial Arts - and watch how history comes alive once more.
WHO IS THE TEAPOTMONK?
Contrary to popular belief, the teapotmOnk (paul read) is neither a mOnk nor a teapOt. He is, however, a writer on Tai Chi, a podcaster & teacher with more than 25 years of experience. He can be found wandering between Andalucia (Spain) & Devon (Uk).
Contact him here or keep in touch, subscribe for some great Tai Chi stuff delivered to your inbox.